The German Bernstein Network for Computational Neuroscience comprises:
- six „Bernstein Centers for Computational Neuroscience“
- "Bernstein Focus: Neurotechnology" (in 4 regions)
- "Bernstein Focus: Neuronal basis of learning" (8 projects)
- five „Bernstein Groups for Computational Neuroscience“
- eleven „Bernstein Collaborations for Computational Neuroscience“
- „Bernstein Award“ - junior research groups
- the German National INCF Node (G-Node) in Munich
- sixteen D - USA Collaborations
- fourteen D - Japan Collaborations
- the Bernstein Facility for Simulation and Database Technology in Jülich
- Industry Partners
- a central in Freiburg.
The speakers of all network partners form the Project Committee. The head of the Project Committee (Andreas Herz) acts as additional scientific contact person of the network.
For further information about selected researchers please refer to "Meet the scientist" .