Bernstein Network Information Booth at NWG 2017
At the Twelfth Göttingen Meeting of the German Neuroscience Society, taking place from March 22 -25, 2017, the Bernstein Network will again be present at an exhibition booth. Representatives of the Bernstein Network, the e, and in Computational NeurosciencG-Node will be present at the booth.
The booth will present:
- research fields
- study and training programs
- open positions
- research and funding opportunities
- infrastructural facilities: G-Node and Simulation Laboratory Neuroscience - Bernstein Facility for Simulation and Database Technology
Furthermore, the G-Node will present their new data management service (GIN) for storing, sharing, and publishing research data. It features versioned storage, multi-user access for collaboration, and publishing of data using persistent identifiers (DOI). The G-Node invites all conference participants to try out the new service: bring your data and discuss upcoming planned features.
Demo presentations will be given during poster session on
- Wednesday (13:00-14:30, 16:30-18:00)
- Thursday (10:00-11:30, 16:30-18:00)
- Friday (10:00-11:30)
Conference participants are invited to come by the booth any time to try out the new service.
We are looking forward to welcoming you at our booth!